Working Group Durability Plus
- Open community, where experts exchange and discuss Durability, Soiling, Fingerprint, Cleanability and haptical related topics
- Gather all relevant topics, such as mechanical, chemical, tactile parameters for test and analysis
- This WG is developing a DFF Top Surface Durability Specification.
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Weinhold, Institut of Surface and Product Analysis, INNOWEP GmbH
HALO Working Group
- The HALO effect massively affects visual quality of displays.
- We strive to establish a HALO specification suitable to become as a worldwide standard for the automotive industry.
- Our goal is to define a test method that depicts how to measure HALO for the various display technologies for automotive applications – and beyond.
Donald Schaffer, Dexerials Europe B.V.
Working Group System Integration
- Components always interact – This interaction affects optics, electrics, mechanics & thermal load
- We want to set up a framework of definitions and procedures for assemblies and modules as we did it for displays.
- Based on the OEM Spec this WG will add the items you feel are due (or overdue!) being defined.
- We are open for automotive, industrial, POI/POS, home automation and other applications.
Klaus Wammes, Wammes & Partner GmbH