Working Group Durability Plus
- Open community, where experts exchange and discuss Durability, Soiling, Fingerprint, Cleanability and haptical related topics
- Gather all relevant topics, such as mechanical, chemical, tactile parameters for test and analysis
- End-up in a Durability and Product specification, OEM Spec. 5.1 that can be used as a guideline for OEM and suppliers
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Weinhold, Institut of Surface and Product Analysis, INNOWEP GmbH
Working Group Automotive OLED
- Open community, where experts exchange and discuss OLED related topics
- Gather all OLED relevant topics, such as optical and electrical parameters
- End-up in an OLED specification, OEM Spec 5.1 extension, that can be used as a guideline for OEM
Donald Schaffer, Dexerials Europe B.V.
Working Group System Integration
- Components always interact – This interaction affects optics, electrics, mechanics & thermal load.
- We want to set up a framework of definitions and procedures for assemblies and modules as we did it for displays.
- Based on the OEM Spec this WG could add the items you feel are due (or overdue!) being defined.
- We are open for automotive, industrial, POI/POS, home automation and other applications.
Dr. Ulrich Rütten, General Manager DFF