Of German origin, the DFF (Deutsches Flachdisplay Forum) now is a growing international organization of companies and institutions from all over the world, which represent all parts of the Flat Panel Display (FPD) value chain.
Nowhere else you will find such a unique platform of display excellence to promote your innovative business projects.
The Members of our Organization
Material and component suppliers
Manufacturing and process equipment suppliers
Flat panel display and module manufactures
System integrators and distributors
Flat panel display end users
Research institutes and universities
Vision & Mission
We mutually support ourselves towards a leading position in the industry to expand our business both technologically and commercially.
Vision of DFF
- DFF enables its members to attain and sustain a leading position in flat panel display (FPD) industries.
- DFF catalyzes and expands a network of excellence across the entire value chain, leading to new business opportunities.
To achieve this, DFF has launched a communication platform promoting information exchange between European companies and the international display community.
Mission of the DFF
- DFF provides a unique networking platform of leading companies driving the FPD industry.
- DFF provides a unique source of information for FPD market participants.
- DFF assists in identifying and assessing business opportunities at all levels of the FPD value chain and application Areas.
- DFF assists to design the supply chains for the innovative FPD technologies of the future.
- DFF promotes entrepreneurial competence and excellence.
In December 1998 Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Ehrfeld in his function as then managing director of the Institute of Microtechnology Mainz (IMM), started an initiative gathering 24 leading suppliers, potential producers, end-product manufacturers, associations and research institutes of the German display community.
This initiative elaborated a strategy for the set-up of globally competitive flat panel display production capacities in Germany. This activity became the seed of the “Deutsches Flachdisplay Forum” (DFF) which was founded in February 2000 at VDMA. In order to improve flexibility and services for our members, we founded the DFF e.V. as a registered Society in the end of 2014 becoming operational in Jan. 2015.
Why you should join the DFF
No matter what part of the added-value chain you are active in and what display technology or application catches your interest, the DFF has something valuable to offer:
- Meet your potential customers and suppliers.
- Discuss your ideas with other display experts.
- Understand the technology and market dynamics of the FPD industry.
Obtain free access to our
- Working group meetings
- Platform meetings
- Conference and trade show presentations
Obtain discounts for
- Joint pavilions at international trade fairs
- International conferences
- Training workshops
For joining the DFF, please obtain further information from our contact persons.