Who We Are
Of German origin, the DFF (Deutsches Flachdisplay Forum) now is a growing international organization of companies and institutions from all over the world, which are represent all parts of the Flat Panel Display (FPD) value chain. FPDs are widely used for television, mobile devices, notebooks, monitors, automotive, as well as avionic, medical, e-signage and industrial applications. The increasing usage and adaption of Flat Panel Displays by various sectors in our daily life will further drive the market and the growth of the display industry.
Members of the DFF are:
- Material and component suppliers
- Manufacturing and process equipment suppliers
- Flat panel display and module manufactures
- System integrators and distributors
- Flat panel display end users
- Research institutes and universities
Why you should join the DFF
No matter what part of the added-value chain you are active in and what display technology or application catches your interest, the DFF has something valuable to offer:
- Meet your potential customers and suppliers.
- Discuss your ideas with other display experts.
- Understand the technology and market dynamics of the FPD industry.
Nowhere else you will find such a unique platform of display excellence to promote your innovative business projects.
Obtain free access to our
- Working group meetings
- Platform meetings
- Conference and trade show presentations
Obtain discounts for
- Joint pavilions at international trade fairs
- International conferences
- Training workshops
For joining the DFF, please obtain further information from our contact persons.
Meetings & Networking
Creating the right partnerships, both between companies as well as between companies and research organisations.
Workshops, Seminars & Training
DFF organises own training workshops on topics relevant to the display industry
Fairs & Conferences
DFF collaborates with conference and trade fair organisers to enable its members reduced rates for participation.