Who We Are
Of German origin, the DFF (Deutsches Flachdisplay Forum) now is a growing international organization of companies and institutions from all over the world, which are represent all parts of the Flat Panel Display (FPD) value chain.
Members of the DFF are:
- Material and component suppliers
- Manufacturing and process equipment suppliers
- Flat panel display and module manufactures
- System integrators and distributors
- Flat panel display end users
- Research institutes and universities
Why you should join the DFF
No matter what part of the added-value chain you are active in and what display technology or application catches your interest, the DFF has something valuable to offer:
- Meet your potential customers and suppliers.
- Discuss your ideas with other display experts.
- Understand the technology and market dynamics of the FPD industry.
Nowhere else you will find such a unique platform of display excellence to promote your innovative business Projects.
Obtain free access to our
- Working group meetings
- Platform meetings
- Newsletter from MEKO
- Conference and trade show presentations
Obtain discounts for
- Joint pavilions at international trade fairs
- International conferences
- Training workshops
For joining the DFF, please obtain further information from our contact persons.
Meetings & Networking
Creating the right partnerships, both between companies as well as between companies and research organisations.
Workshops, Seminars & Training
DFF organises own training workshops on topics relevant to the display industry
Fairs & Conferences
DFF collaborates with conference and trade fair organisers to enable its members reduced rates for participation.