Other Display Societies and Networks
- ITRI – Industrial Technology Research Institute is a non-profit R&D organization engaging in applied research and technical service
- Organic Electronics Association – OE-A
The Organic Electronics Association is the information and communication platform for companies and research institutes active in the field of this emerging technology. The vision of OE-A is to build a bridge between science, technology and application.
- SEMI – Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International – A global industry association for the advanced semiconductor manufacturing supply chain
- SID – Society for Information Display – The international display community – 6000 professionals in all of the technical and business disciplines that relate to display research, design, manufacturing, applications, marketing, and sales.
- SOA – Scottish Optoelectronics Association – Stimulating economic growth in Scotland through the knowledge, manufacture and application of Optoelectronics.
- FlexTech Alliance – former United States Display Consortium (USDC) – an industry-led public/private partnership providing a common platform for flat panel display and flexible microelectronics manufacturers and developers, FPD users, and the supplier base.
- VESA – Video Electronics Standards Association – An international non-profit corporation for industry-wide interface standards for the PC, workstation, and consumer electronics industries.
- LCD TV Association – global trade association designed to help the entire LCD TV supply chain and retail channel, including the end customer.
Suggestions of additional links are welcome!
Please submit to email@example.com.